Schmalz Gripping Systems:
A range of complex Schmalz vacuum gripping systems that enable increased productivity in automated processes.
- Schmalz Area Vacuum Gripping System SBX: For powerful handling with maximum flexibility to handle a wide range of work pieces like lumber, engineered wood, steel profiles, building lumber and pallets with a highly warped, rough surface.
- Schmalz Vacuum Suction Spider SSP: Designed for metal profiles, circuit boards, stones, sheet products, car body parts, glass and ceramic parts, solar panels and non-rigid work pieces.
- Schmalz Area Vacuum Gripping Systems FXP and FMP: Universal grippers with extra power and maximum flexibility, enabling the efficient automated palletising, depalletising, order picking and sorting of the numerous goods in varying dimensions with one gripper.
Schmalz Vacuum Components:
Schmalz vacuum components include all ancillary equipment used in safe and secure lifting.
- Schmalz Vacuum Generators: Designed for consistent vacuum with high suction capacity at high vacuum rates, incorporating vacuum pumps, vacuum blowers, compressed air distributors and basic & compact ejectors.
- Schmalz Vacuum Cups: Over 50 Schmalz vacuum cups and accessories consisting of consisting of oval cups, flat cups, bellows cups and vacuum cup accessories.
- Schmalz Special Grippers: For the secure vacuum handling of abnormal loads, the Schmalz range includes wafer grippers, needle grippers, modular system vacuum end effectors, magnetic grippers, floating suction pads and composite grippers.
- Schmalz Filters & Connections: Designed to prolong the life of vacuum products and increase vacuum application productivity.
- Schmalz Valve Technology: Essential for perfect interaction of individual vacuum components for optimal vacuum circuit. The range includes Schmalz ball valves, check valves, other valves and and solenoid valves
- Schmalz Switches and Monitoring: A range of Schmalz vacuum switches and monitoring products incorporating warning devices, vacuum regulators, manometers, cables and plugs, vacuum switches, pressure switches and more.
- Schmalz Mounting Elements: To facilitate the fast attachment of various vacuum solutions to various surfaces. The range includes spring plungers, jointed mountings and holders
- Schmalz Feed Ejectors: Designed to grip extremely porous materials, ideal for conveying light solids, such as polystyrene, plastic granulates, rice or other filling materials.
Schmalz Manual Handling Systems:
Precise, ergonomic and non-marking solutions accommodate a wide variety of shapes and surfaces, including porous and non-porous sheets, boards, panels, barrels, bags and boxes.
- Schmalz VacuMaster Vacuum Lifting Device: Designed for handling heavy large, flat and typically non-porous workpieces from 125 kg up to 2 000 kg. There are 4 variations comprising the VacuMaster: basic, Comfort, Vario and Eco.
- Schmalz Cranes and Crane Systems: This range supports ergonomic operation and can function as a stand-alone solutions. It includes slewing cranes with aluminium crane rail, slewing cranes and crane systems with steel crane rail, and aluminium jib Cranes.
- Schmalz Cranes and Crane Systems: This range supports ergonomic operation and can function as a stand-alone solutions.It includes slewing cranes with aluminium crane rail, slewing cranes and crane systems with steel crane rail, and aluminium jib Cranes.
Schmalz vacuum technology is distributed in sub-Saharan Africa exclusively through Tectra Automation, send us an enquiry now!